F I V E signs it’s time to replace your windows!
- They’re already damaged - if you have cracks or any visible damage to your windows, they should be replaced!
- Condensation - When condensation occurs inside the window, between the window panes, that means that the window has a broken seal which means you're going to be losing heat from inside the home!
- You're noticing more noise than usual outside. Sounds may be leaking through gaps in the frame or the glass itself. If your windows are a few years old, check to see if the caulking may have dried up. Replace the caulking seals around your windows and see if the sound problem gets better. If not, inquire with a trusted window company!
- They’re drafty. I'd recommend trying all options to fix the draft first such as replacing weather stripping or using a weather film!
- You're remodeling an older home -If you have lived in your home for decades, its likely time to replace your windows! Replacing your windows will keep you up-to-date with the latest window technology as well as lower your light bill, keep your HVAC system alive and healthy, and make your home more comfortable temperature-wise, too.
Text to connect! 778-347-4663
We are happy to help anytime!
#buyertips #homeremodel #newwindows #homeownertips #themodernrealtors